The future of magnetic lifting is here!
Introducing the ALFRA TML Magnetic Lifting System, a smarter way to lift, move, position, align and transport metal sheet and piped product.
ALFRA’s patented TML technology, which stands for ‘Thin Material Lifting’, generates an enormous holding force, even on extremely thin-walled magnetic material, allowing handling of materials with a thickness as low as 2mm. Due to the higher holding forces TML produces, ALFRA is able to design and manufacture lifting magnets that weigh up to 70% less than comparable products on the market. As a result, ALFRA Lifting Magnets are much lighter and easier to handle in the workplace.
- 180° pivotable and 360°rotatable load swivel.
- Able to activate and use with one hand.
- Hardened steel bottom plate with TiN-coating eliminating the need to regrind the magnet’s bottom plate: reduced maintenance.
- Slight pre-magnetisation for the easy positioning of the magnet.
- Magnets can be customised thanks to additional connection threads inside the housing.
- New design allowing for the use of the magnet even between the flanges of a steel beam.
- The magnetic field concentrates directly on the material and reduces scattering losses to a minimum.
- Magnets allow welding at a distance of just 15 mm (9/16″) from the magnet‘s external side.
- German engineering and quality
Net Weight: 1.7kG